16 days program in the most remote areas, adaptable to the level of the participants.
During the first part of this program, we descend the mountain bike Suusamyr Valley and Canyon Kekemeren. Then we ride to Lake Song Kul, home of the nomadic life. We then go cervical Kalmak Ashu at 3460m. alt. to ride to the town of Naryn through the picturesque valley Kichi Naryn.
- Organization of the stay
- All transfers in vehicle incl. A / R airport
- French speaking tour guide
- Full board incl. drinking water
- Accommodation described in the program
- Carrying luggage during trekking and horse riding
- Rent camping equipment (tents, mats, kitchen utensils)
- All the visits indicated in the program
- Entry fees at national parks or nature reserves
- Entry fees at museums mentioned in the program
- National or regional flights specified in the program
- Insurance repatriation and CR insurance
- International airfare and taxes
- Alcohol or sweetened mineral water
- Additional services not mentioned in the program
- Staff costs and rental of personal equipment (ATV, sleeping bag, water bottle, flashlight, etc.)
- Additional costs due to personal problems (health, loss of luggage, etc.)
Since July 27, 2012, the visa is not any more required for the persons of Swiss, EU, US, Canadian and Japanese nationalities (in total 44 new countries, for more information visit www.nomadsland.kg); passport should be with minimum of 6 months validity for period of 60 days maximum. Vaccination is not mandatory.
This is a draft program. It can be changed due to changes of flight schedules, safetely reasons, weather conditions and others imponderable or unforeseen conditions. Only our tour guide is authorized to take the necessary decisions. Prices are calculated daily and are subject to change in case of wide fluctuations in prices or exchange rates.
Though Kyrgyzstan evidenced caravans over 3000 years it is still a young developing country and infrastructure of villages is not at a very high level. Refusing hospitality might be offensive and in order to avoid misunderstanding one had better to read some guidebooks and other books about Kyrgyzstan before getting prepared to visit.
Hope to see you soon.
Nomad’s Land Team
On your way
You are professional or amateur cyclist, if you live active life, you are interested in extreme kinds of sport - two wheels and your own power will give you great enjoyment in Kyrgyz Mountain. Our cycle trekking routes will guide you through the highest passes, rocky canyons, mountain rivers and lakes, forest slopes and ancient nomadic ways. Mountain bike in Kyrgyzstan gives you a great possibility to explore outward things by 100 percent.
During last 10 years, we ride on all Kyrgyz and Tadjik dirty roads, and today we can offer tours of different difficulties and length for professionals or amateur.
- This is the place to build your own trip by collecting and ordering the journeys you like.
- Your roadbook is empty